easy baked shrimp dish is crispy, lemony, garlicky, buttery and simply
delicious! Toasting the Panko before topping the shrimp makes for a
super-crispy tasty topping. Serve these flavorful Whiskey Bay Crispy Shrimp
over angel-hair pasta or your favorite pasta and add a green salad or a
side of vegetables and fresh french bread for a quick dinner that’s
simple enough for weeknights but fancy enough to serve to family and
friends for a fancy dinner.
• 1/3 cup whole-wheat Panko breadcrumbs
• 3 tablespoons good olive oil, divided
• 1 ½ pounds jumbo peeled, deveined raw shrimp (8-12 count), tail-on
• 1/2 teaspoon Historic Lynchburg Whiskey Bay Seafood Seasoning
• 2 tablespoons unsalted real butter, melted (Kerrygold Pure Irish Butter preferred}
• 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
• 1 tablespoon finely chopped garlic
• 1/4 cup grated fresh Parmesan cheese
• 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chivesDirections
oven to 425 degrees F. Heat a small skillet over medium heat. Add panko
to the pan; cook, stirring occasionally, until toasted and golden, 7 to
8 minutes. Transfer the Panko breadcrumbs to a small bowl.
the bottom of a 13-by-9-inch glass, ceramic or enamel-coated baking
dish with 1 tablespoon olive oil. Pat shrimp dry; Sprinkle and toss the
shrimp evenly with Historic Lynchburg Whiskey Bay Seafood Seasoning and place the shrimp in a single layer in the prepared baking dish.
- Whisk butter, lemon juice and garlic in a small bowl; pour the mixture evenly over the shrimp
Parmesan, chives and the remaining 2 tablespoons oil to the bowl with
the Panko breadcrumbs; stir to combine. Sprinkle the mixture evenly over
the shrimp. Bake until the shrimp are pink and cooked through, 8 to 10
Serving Size: About 4 shrimp each per serving or more if you desire.